Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello and Welcome
  Are you a Pats fan? If you answered yes, then you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to my brand new blog about the New England Patriots. I will be discussing news about the Pats, and giving you my opinion on the goings on in Foxboro, and in the rest of the league.

 I chose the blog about the Patriots because I have been a lifelong fan. I’ve grown up just outside of Boston, so I am a major fan of Boston sports. In about 3rd grade, I started playing football. I am still playing now, in my freshman year of high school. Naturally, my love for Boston, and my love for football drew me towards the New England Pats. I have watched them for as long as I can remember. For these reasons, the Patriots were the ideal choice to blog about, especially with everything that’s going on in the NFL right now.
 
  I hope to begin conversations concerning the NFL, and hopefully provide a fun, and inclusive place to discuss ideas, opinions, news, and whatever else. With the 2013 season right around the corner, now is a great time to start getting excited, and start talking. Who do you think the Patriots will take in the upcoming draft? Who do you want them to take? Feel free to post your comments here!

-Matt.


1 comment:

  1. Matt, as I mentioned on Danny’s blog, I admit that I’m not a huge football fan (the exception being the Patriots of course). Perhaps you can blog a little about the history of the Patriots organization – that could prove to be very interesting. Perhaps some information on the history of football would be interesting to include on your blog as well. Now that Tim Tebow has been released from the Jets, do you feel that there’s a chance that he’ll get picked up by the Pats? I’m not sure how I would feel about that. What are your thoughts? You’re off to a great start with your blog; I’m looking forward to returning soon to read (and learn) more! Mrs. A.

    ReplyDelete